Tuesday, July 28, 2020

July 28, 2020 Find joy in the small things.

As Covid-19 continues to wreak havoc around the world, I can only hope that you are able to find joy in the small things - the perfume of a flower, the sound of a bird, the sight of clouds, the laughter of children. I also hope you have the chance to escape into books and leave the problems of the world behind.

I am trying to get four books out before Christmas - the sequel to Muted, Outback Riders #6, another romance, and an unusual story that I'm enjoying writing when I find my mind slowing on the others.

I like looking at Mt Beau Brummel from our front door (a photo below from my front door). It's only a small mountain, but I love the shape. Twenty-six years ago we made a road around this mountain so the landowner could drive around it - with binoculars, I can still see the road.

Stay safe. Grow some vegetables. Be kind. Read books.




2 comments:

  1. When is book 6 for outback riders coming out? I'm so excited honestly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it will be soon because I LOVED all your outback riders books and I hope you never stop writing!

      Delete