Thursday, July 11, 2019

Another beautiful day in Queensland

It's 8.30am, July 12 - so, the middle of winter, and the cold morning has already warmed to 15C, with a warm 25C predicted (77F) - not a cloud in the sky, the barest of breezes moving the trees, and, unfortunately, not a blade of grass left in the paddocks with the worst drought in the 30 years we've been on this farm. Ah well, I'll admire the beautiful day without thinking of the drought.

I'm editing Horses Of The Rain so I should have that out soon (a few years overdue, mind you), and then back to the kick-butt trilogy about two Australian women who go on a rampage against a group of wealthy, powerful men who kidnapped a child. These two women are funny and lethal - typical Aussie girls, really.

I'd better go and do some outside work (school holidays - no teaching), and then I can a few more hours with the books. I sure hope you're having a nice day or night wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment