Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Stay safe, social distancing, and FREE BOOKS.

These are certainly trying times and I hope you all remain safe, endure, and find the resilience to overcome. For those spending more time at home than usual, follow the 'social distancing' advice as that will help slow the spread of the virus. To help in some small way, I'm going to offer the entire Outback Riders series for free (the eBooks, one at a time) during March and April. The books are good reading for middle graders, teens, and adults who like clean adventure stories with excitement, tears, laughs, and happy endings.

First up, Horses Of The Sun will be free from Thursday March 19 for five days (so, for Aussies, that's Friday afternoon onwards). On Friday March 27, Horses Of The Light will be free for five days (for Aussies, that's Saturday afternoon onwards). Horses Of The Fire and Horses Of The Rain will be free in the weeks after that. I have worksheets to accompany the books if any parents want to have their children do some work related to the books - just email me at L.H.Owens@outlook.com if you want copies. Tell your friends. If you are on Kindle Unlimited, it would be great if you read them on KU as I do make money out of them that way. The series has about a 90% five star rating, so they are good reading.

Here's a photo of one of this year's storms to remind you to look for the beauty in the clouds.

Stay safe.

1 comment:

  1. I tried sending a message to L.H.Owens@hotmail.com when I finished reading Muted but it wouldn't go thru. Just found this when I googled and see it's @hotmail.com now.
    Just wanted to tell her how much I loved Muted. I've loved horses all my life and still have them at 71. Can't imagine not having them or riding. I'm not a fast reader but had a hard time putting Muted down to do chores etc. Thank u for such a good book. I usually get my books thru BookBub and download to my Kindle because I can make the fonts larger than the paperbacks I used to read. Lol

    ReplyDelete