Thursday, April 16, 2020

APRIL 16 - 'Horses of the Spirit' eBook version now available

With half the world's population in lockdown or near-lockdown, these are proving to be unusual times. I hope you are safe and finding joy in the small things.

The fifth book in The Outback Riders series, 'Horses of the Spirit' is now live, but it usually takes a few days to show up as part of the series and on my author page.

Horses of the Spirit (eBook on Amazon)



From my author's point of view, it is favourite so far as I think I've come a long way since the first book in the series, but it will be up to readers to decide if they like it. There are tears, but I always like a happy ending in fiction since we don't always get them in real life, so don't fret too much.

Stay safe.
Leanne O.

No comments:

Post a Comment