Sunday, January 23, 2022

HUNTED is published, now I'm writing COPIED

 HUNTED is now published, and I hope readers enjoy it as much as MUTED and RESCUED. It's such a worry when you release a new book in case the story and characters you love are not appreciated by readers. As usual, it's a complicated, twisting plot with an emphasis on horses and romance. There are subplots, including the lives of the brumbies, and when Elise  tells her crystalline palace story to Andrea. 

I've started writing COPIED: When Winning is Everything, which is Book 4 in the series. If I wasn't such an apathetic procrastinator, it would be out in a few months, but, whatever. It's not that I sit around doing nothing - I babysit my grandson two days a week, I work with the horses, I'm trying to keep up the running each evening (just 2 - 5k, nothing amazing), and I end up not spending as much time writing as I'd like. 

It's nearly 6pm now, so time to feed the horses and go for a run. It's 600m to our mail box, so if I run that three times it gives me over 3k. I need to slash some running tracks up to the back of the farm because the grass is too long to run through at the moment. It's about 1.5k from the front to the back of our place, which may seem big but on the station it was about 20km from the front fence to the back, or more.





4 comments:

  1. Are you planning on writing anymore books to the outback riders series? I couldn’t put them down! I would love to know what happens with all of them as they grow. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish it would let me click the notify me part so I could see if you respond!!

      Delete
  2. Will you be writing a prequel to the outback rider series! It’s my cavity and I would love to read more about them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So refreshing to find good horse stories that are not aimed at teenage girls. We horse-crazy girls grow up and want horse stories for grownups!

    ReplyDelete