Saturday, January 15, 2022

Hunted will be out soon!

A photo of me with my grandson Carwyn. 

 I'm waiting on some changes to the cover of Hunted (The Dimity Horse Mysteries #3) and then it will be available. I hope readers like it - I love it but that's not always a good indication of what readers will like.

 I've started Book 4 of the series, and hope to improve my output this year. It's too easy to become discouraged and disheartened, which slows everything down. Negative self talk is difficult to overcome. 

I've found running is helping with the positivity. Most evenings, I run 2 -5kms. Well, when I write 'run', I mean run+walk as at least a fifth of the distance is walking. It's been good to get the excess weight off, too, and enjoy running again. I want to ride more again, too. I'd like to have a go at winning some more national titles with the horses but I don't know how the 2022 shows will go with the pandemic - so many were cancelled last year. Maybe I'll aim for 2023. Or not. Maybe I'll just write - there are so many books to finish!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment